Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kickin' off Sumsumsummahhhhh





So I just arrived at White Birch Lodge, where I'll be working this summer. So far it's adorable! I mysteriously scored the only single room- it's about half the size of my closet (though if you've ever seen my closet it's huge). So I had to take like 40 photos to emcompass everything because it was so hard to move around, but here's a tour of my digs... 


Clearly my camera isn't a fan of the lighting conditions here. But I love the atmosphere here, and everybody seems pretty bomb so far. 

My only concern is that this room looks like it has a lot of spider potential. I say this mainly because I've already found a dead spider. But also because, were I a spider, there would be some pretty sweet hiding places here. You know? Any thoughts and/or volunteers to come to my spidery rescue? :) 

0 comments: